Ways To Earn Payne Points
At the end of each regularly scheduled appointment take your Payne Points card showing the total number of Payne Points earned to the front desk to pick up your coins.
1 Payne Point Each
- Having clean teeth and healthy gums at each appointment.
- Having no broken or loose appliances at each appointment.
- Wearing rubber bands as instructed.
- Wearing your Payne Orthodontics t-shirt to your appointment.
(Each family member wearing their Payne Orthodontics t-shirt earns Payne’s Points for you, too!)
4 Payne Points
- Earning ONLY A’s and B’s on your report card.
6 Payne Points
- Returning a Cleaning Certificate after you visit your Dentist.
How to Redeem Your Payne Points
You may cash in at any time or save as many as you like; there is no expiration date. When you are ready to cash in your points, just bring them to the front desk for your prizes! Sometimes we recomend that you call first so we can make sure we have your chosen prizes available.
- Payne Points are awarded at your regular appointments. Walk-ins or emergencies do not apply.
- A prize cabinet will be filled with current prizes available. They may change from time to time. Not all prizes will always be available.
- Your Payne Points are your responsibility. It is just like real money; if it is lost it is gone.
- Your assistant will be the judge of good oral hygiene.
- You must bring a signed form from your regular dentist showing that you kept your 6 month check up.